[squid-users] SSL patch and recent patches for openssl

From: Frank Neumann <frank.neumann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:33:05 +0200

Hi folks,

iirc the engine version of openssl is necessary to use the SSL patch for
squid2.5 for reverse SSL proxying. Am I right? I wasn't able to apply
the patches regarding the recently published bugs in openssl, at least
against openssl-engine-0.9.6.i. No problem with openssl-0.9.7a. Is there
anybody who managed to apply the patches against an engine version of
openssl?

Regards,
Frank