Re: [squid-users] images don't display after redirecting

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Apr 2003 20:14:23 +0200

This is because you are crashing the redirector helper on the first
request for www.somewhere.com, which will quickly cause Squid to
restart.. (see cache.log)

Replace exit with next and things should work a lot better...

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.