Re: [squid-users] don't use proxy for lan's ip.

From: <rvt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:48:14 +0200

It's also possible to use IE explorers autodetect proxy settings. There is some
documentation on the net on how to do it. In my experiances it works pk but
there is no reason way you sould use it in your internal lan. You have to
configure the clients anyway. maby on a large campus it might be a good way to
do it...

Ries