[squid-users] Filtering SPAM sent Viia HHTTP ?

From: sarky <sarky@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:27:34 +0100

Dear all;
I am an ISP and at the moment i am suffering from some of my USERS which are
CyberCafes
allowing users of the street to come in and browse without any credentials .
A user will come in and send a bulk email or a SPAM / Fraudulant email Via
one of the Free emailers
available today example: Yahoo, Hotmail, Ratrunner ....etc

I am wondering if I get all my users to go through the proxie that means
there is a center point, is there
any option to get the proxy to monitor all HTTP communications to these
servers?

For example if a User is sending an email to Yahoo i suppose it has to
connect via the Proxy,
isnt \there a way to cypher through it and see if it contains any illegal or
fradulant contents then it will
block the send? It is an IDEA

Thank you

Sarky