[squid-users] clearing cache

From: Sandesh Lutchman <it@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:50:14 +0200

Hi

I need help on clearing linux cache. I would greatly appreciate it, if you
could send me details steps on achieving this.

I have a linux proxy where the cache is to big.

Please send me information

Thanks
Sandesh

DISCLAIMER

This message is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy or in
any way use or publish the content hereof, which is subject to copyright.
If you have received this in error, please destroy the original message and
contact us at it@atlaspharm.co.za. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the view of Atlas Pharmacy, its subsidiaries or associates.
Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and attachments for
viruses. We accept no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability,
damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of
this message and/or attachments.

----