[squid-users] TR: downloading large files

From: Stéphane Cesbron <stephane.cesbron@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:10:43 +0200

Hi everybody,

I am using the latest version of the squid software and I have got the
following problem :
When I want to download huge files, it doesn't work !
First of all it seems to work (getting the first 5 Mb for example and the
following ones are not downloaded. Therefore, I'm getting a corrupted file).

I haven't set up reply_body_max_size and request_body_max_size.

What can the problem be ? and how to solve it ?

Any help will be greatly welcomed,

Regards,
Stéphane Cesbron
Responsable informatique INSERM