Re: [squid-users] TR: downloading large files

From: Schelstraete Bart <bart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 19:01:03 +0200

Hello Stéphane,

a) Do you have this problem with every -big- file? (which type of files)
b) Are you using using a kind of redirector? (squidguard, etc)
c) Try changing the debug_options in your squid.conf file, and then
check the cache.log file for any error messages. If there are any
messages, can you post them top the list?

rgrds,

          Bart