AW: [squid-users] SQUID NTLM pop up password

From: Mrvka Andreas <mrv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:55:14 +0200

hi!

i have the same problem, and here i've been told that the
client makes some ntlm handshake with the nt domain
and sometimes during this transaction the browser looses
sometimes a session paket. or talking between these 2 pcs was too slow
or something like that.

in my company i say, this is a security feature :o)

king regards,
Andreas