RE: [squid-users] Access Denied error?

From: <Ryan_James@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:04:19 -0400

I'm beginning to really wonder what the heck is going on here. I shutdown
the squid process, try connecting to the site, and I get the same error
back. How can that be if squid is not even running? Could somebody go to
the web page and tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree, is this a squid
problem at all?

The page is at: http://68.169.216.51/

-Jim