Re: [squid-users] Access Denied error?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 23:27:09 +0200

The page says:

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://68.169.216.51/

The following error was encountered:

     Access Denied.

Generated Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:11:42 GMT by concierge (Squid/2.2.STABLE5)

Unless this concierge server is your server and you run
Squid-2.2.STABLE5 on it this is not your problem but how it should
be... probably a proxy server without a firewall but with proper access
controls and not a web server at all.