Re: [squid-users] ICP Statistics Info per Peer

From: atit jariwala <atit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:00:43 +0530

Hello henrik
thanks for reply
i gone through cgi script but i not found any section named "Peer Cache
Statistics"
is it available only if some peer is specified in configuration file?

one more thing
i am looking for no of icp packets sent , icp packets received , queries
sent , reply sents etc... per peer basis
hypothetical example
peer1 10 icp packets sent
peer2 20 icp packets sent
and so on
we have in struct.h
Struct _StatCounters{
struct {
        int pkts_sent;
        int queries_sent;
        int replies_sent;
        int pkts_recv;
        int queries_recv;
        int replies_recv;
        int hits_sent;
        int hits_recv;
        int replies_queued;
        int replies_dropped;
        kb_t kbytes_sent;
        kb_t q_kbytes_sent;
        kb_t r_kbytes_sent;
        kb_t kbytes_recv;
        kb_t q_kbytes_recv;
        kb_t r_kbytes_recv;
        StatHist query_svc_time;
        StatHist reply_svc_time;
        int query_timeouts;
        int times_used;
    } icp;
};

icp counters records no information about peer. so can u tell me which data
structure contains such information.

waiting for reply

== atit