RE: [squid-users] Squid and streaming

From: ABOKHALAF, Nassri Abdellatif <naabokhalaf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:07:21 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for your reply Henrik.

You are correct, doing netstat -la in my squid machine there were multiple conections open for a given host who
is broadcasting streaming, this does not mean squid was not doing any caching.

I made a search for mms proxy but only found a product for MS plattform.

A post in the archives tells you can configure somethig similar to Win media player (i think it was Real player)to use proxy settings,
can someone tell me if there was any success because i tried but it did not work....

thank you in advance,

nassri