Re: [squid-users] ftp with squid.

From: Tran Tien Dung <ttdung@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:43:42 +0700

Dear Mauro wrote:
> If I use an ftp client such cuteFtp i can't connect to any ftp site using
> squid as a proxy.
You need to choose exactly the kind of your SQUID proxy:
    -I not use cuteFTP yet, but when I use Windows Commander, I set the kind
of Proxy is HTTP with FTP support
    -When I use FlashGet, it's HTTP <Get> for my SQUID Proxy server
    - I think that it's same with your cuteFTP.
Best regards,
Tran Tien Dung
E-Mail : ttdung@fcv.fujitsu.com