AW: AW: [squid-users] SQUID NTLM pop up password

From: Mrvka Andreas <mrv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:48:08 +0200

i use ntlm_auth too.

and sometimes authentication window pops up.

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid2/libexec/ntlm_auth PDC BDC
auth_param ntlm children 15
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 8
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

authenticate_ttl 2 minutes
authenticate_ip_ttl 10 seconds

refresh_pattern ^ftp: 1440 20% 10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher: 1440 0% 1440