Re: [squid-users] HTTP/1.1 to HTTP/1.0

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 08 Apr 2003 14:28:00 +0200

tis 2003-04-08 klockan 14.03 skrev andre.lagadec@education.gouv.fr:

> - when I access to this same web server with Squid, I see in the http log that
> the
> request is on HTTP/1.0

This is normal. Squid is a HTTP/1.0 proxy, and as such it has to
downgrade any requests/responses to HTTP/1.0.

Work is ongoing to have HTTP/1.1 compliance, but it still misses some
small details which prevents the HTTP/1.1 stamp.

Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and