[squid-users] Squid ldap group

From: kevin stuttard <kevinstuttard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:36:02 +0200 (CEST)

I have managed to get users authenticated using
squid_ldap_auth but now I am wanting to use
squid_ldap_group. I have managed to install
squid_ldap_group helper into the libexec folder and
have modified my squid.conf as per the attached file
snippet. Also attached is a bmp of my AD scheme. What
I am wanting is to authenticate any user in any of the
groups except for users in the No Internet group any
ideas as I have played around with this for a while
now and am getting a bit lost.

=====
Kevin Stuttard
Head Of ICT Support