RE: [squid-users] Is this a bug? Apache/Squid

From: <Ryan_James@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:32:40 -0400

Actually, I posted my .conf file awhile back. But here it is again:

http_port 3128
acl local-servers dstdomain ryanshouse.com
always_direct allow local-servers
cache_mem 64 MB
cache_dir /usr/local/squid/cache 500 16 256
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?
debug_options ALL,1
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl www src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Dangerous_ports port 7 9 19
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
http_access deny manager !localhost
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access deny Dangerous_ports
http_access allow www
http_access allow all
icp_access allow all
miss_access allow all
dns_testnames internic.net usc.edu cs.colorado.edu mit.edu yale.edu
minimum_direct_hops 4
connect_timeout 10 seconds
maximum_single_addr_tries 10
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

I am using it to cache web access going out. However the server it is
running on is also my web server. Regardless on how I set up my acl's it
seems as long as it is running I cannot get to my website from outside.

Here is some output from my cache log file. Please let me know what else
you need. But bottom line, does squid and apache work together?

-jim