[squid-users] documentation or FAQ on disk space as well as memomry requirement

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:29:08 -0700

Hi, guys

I am looking for document on "how much disk space and memory do I need for my cache" ?
I came across that document couple of day ago, and now I cannot find that document ...???

it was explaination about like

 If you so and so no. of request per hour or day and per object it takes so and so many bytes
and if you run for so many no of years or days u need this disk space.

Of course I was in general calcuation... It was nice documentation. sad part is that,

I cannot find that document on squid site ??

If you are familier with that document or come across that document, please kindly let me know.

Thank you very much in advance.
Jigar