Re: [squid-users] How to manage groups using winbind on Nt Domain?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:49:01 +0200

Joao Coutinho wrote:

> Some peple use the wb_group binary, but I don't have it on my server. How do
> I get it, please?

It is an external acl helper.

See configure --help for instructions how to select which external acl
helpers to include when compiling Squid.

Note: If you have the Squid sources already configured and compiled then
you can install additional helpers by just going to the corresponding
helper directory and type "make install".