Re: [squid-users] Squid debug

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:22:01 +0200

The debug sections are documented in doc/debug-sections.txt

The same information can also be found in the head of each corresponding
C file.

As can be found from this information the error page management is debug
section 4. By increasing the debug level of section 4 you can increase
the amount and detail of information logged in cache.log on each error.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström
<hno@squid-cache.org>