[squid-users] Squid debug

From: atit jariwala <atit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:11:08 +0530

i have squid 2.5 stable1

I want to enable debug only with error messages generated by squid..

for e.g.
if connection timeout error occcur it should log it with its associted code.

it should not log any other debug statements.

i gone through debug sections, i got each debug statement has SECTION and
LEVEL,
section indiactes .c file from which it is generated.. but what LEVEL
indicates..?

does my task is feasible with current squid code or it requires additional
coding.?

waiting for reply...
== atit