[squid-users] rejecting all non-http or https requests ...

From: kenn murrah <kenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:10:17 -0500

According to the FAQ, if I want to configure Squid to forward all requests
to another proxy, I use the configuration:
        cache_peer parentcache.foo.com parent 3128 0 no-query default
        acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
        never_direct allow all

HOWEVER, in my case, I'm using the server as an Internet gateway and I want
to REJECT all traffic other than http or https ... in other words, if some
tries to use, say, Instant Messenging, the connection is refused.

Is this possible? If so, what do I need to do?

Any help appreciated.