[squid-users] CLARIFICATION: (rejecting) all non-http or https requests ...

From: kenn murrah <kenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:26:55 -0500

the boss has now clarified things a bit more ... he doesn't want to BLOCK
access to instant messaging, he wants to log it, including file transfers
via i.m. .....

with that in mind, can anyone point me toward software that might do the
trick?

(and my apologies for what has become an off-tagent post) ...

thanks in advance.