Re: [squid-users] Debug/Testing Machine

From: Adam Finster <adam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:16:15 +1000

Hi Henrik,

I am a developer, and I really don't want to get bogged down in the setup and
administration of the product. I just want to be able to talk to a "typical" install of
the product so that I can test my product before it gets to the client.

Regards,

Adam Finster
CV Computer Services Pty. Ltd.
mailto:adam@cvcomputers.com.au