Re: [squid-users] HTTP SSL Accelerator and NTLM Authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 15 Apr 2003 16:41:16 +0200

Squid will complain loudly in cache.log if you have configured
authentication, running as an accelerator, but have not enables support
for authentication in accelerator mode.

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200304/0429.html

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and