RE: [squid-users] Squid config front-end!

From: Shalkebaev,AntonMSCAG <ShalkebaevA@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:42:00 +0900

Take a look at http://evc.fromru.com/squid2mysql/index.html
Anton
-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel Abreu de Paula [mailto:mlists@dnadigital.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 01:09
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Subject: [squid-users] Squid config front-end!

I wish to know if exist some squid configuration front-end like SWAT for
samba!

What im looking for, is a way to a client, by himself, choose what the users
can access and what their not, by modifying the access lists, and i don't
whant he doing this editing the config file! =///

I see webmin, but it are too much complete, and im afraid of it, making some
tests here, my slackware box just stop responding... the NAT and squid don't
stop, but i can't login via ssh, or telnet, or ftp... So im looking for
others alternatives!

Thanks

Samuel Abreu