[squid-users] Squid config front-end!

From: Samuel Abreu de Paula <mlists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:09:29 -0300

I wish to know if exist some squid configuration front-end like SWAT for samba!

What im looking for, is a way to a client, by himself, choose what the users can access and what their not, by modifying the access lists, and i don't whant he doing this editing the config file! =///

I see webmin, but it are too much complete, and im afraid of it, making some tests here, my slackware box just stop responding... the NAT and squid don't stop, but i can't login via ssh, or telnet, or ftp... So im looking for others alternatives!

Thanks

Samuel Abreu