Re: [squid-users] How to guess how many requests per second?

From: Adam <adam-s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:02:33 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joao Coutinho" <jocoutinho@hotmail.com>
> load that it will need to sustain: the peak number of requests per minute"
> How can I know the peak number of request per minute on my squid server?

The Squid FAQ covers the Cache Manager script which can give you data about
squid:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-9.html

The line you want, from the General Runtime page is:
        Average HTTP requests per minute since start:

The FAQ doesn't cover the cachemgr.cgi script much, you'll just have to
search the archives. Use groups.google.com I found it more useful than the
archive search at squid-cache.org.

adam