[squid-users] How to guess how many requests per second?

From: Joao Coutinho <jocoutinho@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:17:51 +0000

I want to upgrade my squid server and would like to know whats the best
configuration for my server. (memory, harddisk ...)
From the User's Guide "To decide on your machine, you need an idea of the
load that it will need to sustain: the peak number of requests per minute"
How can I know the peak number of request per minute on my squid server?
I have almost 200 people on my network.
thanks in advance.