[squid-users] Worm?

From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:08:12 -0400

How can I tell if my squid is infected with a spam worm? I get complaints
from people on the internet that I'm sending them spam.

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

954-858-1600

dharding@gilatla.com <mailto:dharding@gilathla.com>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.