Re: [squid-users] Worm?

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

your squid can't be affected by a worm... If you're running a proxy thats
open to the whole world people will use it to relay spam... in general
running an open proxy is a bad idea... it's also possible that ou have
badly behaved users...

joelja

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Devon Harding - GTHLA wrote:

> How can I tell if my squid is infected with a spam worm? I get complaints
> from people on the internet that I'm sending them spam.
>

> _____________________
>
> Devon Harding
>
> System Administrator
>
> Gilat Latin America
>
> 954-858-1600
>
> dharding@gilatla.com <mailto:dharding@gilathla.com>
>

> This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
> information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
> e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but