Re: [squid-users] Squid.conf and ACL refresh.... Radius

From: <BLeonhardt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:13:50 +0200

Hi,

first you don't have to reboot - just restart the service ( i.e. rcsquid
restart - or execute the INIT-Script of Squid in /etc/init.d ).
second, you have to have the radius_pam - Module I guess you can find it
if you'd visit www.squid-cache.org or look for that at google.de /
google.com

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Bruno Leonhardt

Watchguard Certified System Professional
CLP Domino R5 Systemadministrator