[squid-users] [OFF] Win 2K Terminal Server doesn't generate logs?

From: Ismael \(UOL\) <milach@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:48:11 -0300

By default, does Linux (server) generate logs for Terminal Server
connections?

I've created this rule to give external access to our Network (the external
IP is correct and other rules like that work fine)

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -s external_IP -d our_ip -p tcp --dport 3389 \
-j DNAT --to 192.168.0.67:3389

But they aren't able to connect and those logs (secure, messages, etc) don't
report anything at all.

Then I did some tests and realized that none of the other TS connections
generate logs...

What can I do?

I'm using RH 8.0.

Thanks!