[squid-users] transferring data from.....

From: Mauro <mauro.sanna6@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:13:12 +0200

I use debian linux and squid 2.4 stable6.
I have noticed that squid always connect to internet sites even if I visited
it 2 seconds before.
I expect that, in this case, squid takes the page from its cache and return in
a few seconds.
If I connect to a site then I reconnect to the same site after a few seconds
squid always take the page from internet as I see "transferring data
from......." and I haven't an immediate answer.
The cache is about 8Gb and contains some data.
But....why squid connects always to internet even if it should have the page
in cache?
Thank you.