Re: [squid-users] - Problems Starting Squid (Re-Compiled)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Apr 2003 18:25:17 +0200

mån 2003-04-28 klockan 17.56 skrev Simon Magee:
> Hi,
>
> I have a built Squid system which was working fine. I needed to
> re-compile Squid to enable the SSL option, the only problem now is that
> my Squid installation does not work.
>
> I am using Red Hat 7.3 and Squid 2.4 Stable 7 (with LDAP
> authentication)
>
> Here is the error message I am getting when trying to run Squid:
>
> [root@mercury bin]# ./squid
> 2003/04/28 17:54:07| parse_peer: token='no_query'

There is no no_query option to cache_peer.. there is a no-query option
which most likely is what you are looking for. Also there is no DEFAULT
option, only a default option.

Note: I do not think this exact configuration worked with Squid before
the recompile either.

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before