Re: [squid-users] delayClient: WARNING: Called with 'allones' address

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 30 Apr 2003 21:01:20 +1000

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 14:54, adam-s@pacbell.net wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2003 11:54:03 +1000, Robert wrote:
> >I haven't checked the code on this one, but my strong suspicion is that
> >this is *because* you haven't configured the delay pools yet.
>
> Yeah that is a possibility, hence I posted my debug level.

Oh! I didn't realise that was why you posted the debug level.

You should never need a debug level higher than ALL,1 - unless you are
debugging a specific problem.

> As an aside, what is the error *supposed* to mean? The "allones" bit
> piqued my curiousity especially how a false positive would be
> triggered.

Well, I've checked the code now : It's used to prevent delaying the
throughput to squid of internally generated requests: i.e. digest
updates, that shouldn't be limited.

Cheers,
Rob

--