Re: [squid-users] delayClient: WARNING: Called with 'allones' address

From: <adam-s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:54:09 -0700

On 30 Apr 2003 11:54:03 +1000, Robert wrote:
>I haven't checked the code on this one, but my strong suspicion is that
>this is *because* you haven't configured the delay pools yet.

Yeah that is a possibility, hence I posted my debug level. I guess
unless someone else has something else to add I'll just wait until I
can roll this server out with delay_pools enabled and then see if they
go away.

As an aside, what is the error *supposed* to mean? The "allones" bit
piqued my curiousity especially how a false positive would be
triggered.

thanks,

Adam