RE: [squid-users] cache_swap_low and high waternmark

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:06:12 -0700

Hi, Henrik

I did not understand your response. I found that,
when cache releases object, it does not server HTTP request.

is it normal behavior ? or something wrong with my squid.conf file ?
or what ?

Please any suggestions or hint are welcome..

Thank you
Jigar

by the way, I figured out server is getting more than 30 requests/second.
so def. I need another disk. but My prob is even if i add second disk,
at some point cache is gonna hit low watermark and it will be same prob.