RE: [squid-users] cache_swap_low and high waternmark

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:39:46 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for yr reply. Even I do not want to do all the disk cache
maintainance. My problem is only that, when squid starts releasing
objects from, It does not serve any HTTP request. I do not want that
thing to happen. Release and Swapout occures every second in my case.

So, def. It hurts performance. Even If I use multiple disk of size
30 GB, is it gonna solve this problem ? I do not think so.
Sooner or later, it is gonna happen.

Is there any suggestions or hints to prevent cache to stop serving req
while clearing objects from cache.

Thank you
Jigar