RE: [squid-users] cache_swap_low and high waternmark

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:23:28 -0700

Hi, Henrik

Here are answers for your questions..

1. What Squid version are you using?

   Squid.2.4.STABLE4

2. On what OS?

   RedHat 7.3, Kernel 2.4.20

3. What type of cache_dir?

   cache_dir ufs /var/cache/squid 4294 16 256

4. How large cache_dir are you using?

   4 GB

5. How much memory do you have?

   cache_mem 8 MB, total RAM 1 GB

6. How much traffic is your Squid trying to handle?

  8Mbps ( 1MBytes/s ).

7. On what type of harddrives?

   IBM 10GB drive with 12ms avarage seek time ( out of 10GB, we are using 4GB for cache ).

8. Is your system swapping

   It does not do swapping.

Thank you
Jigar