Re: [squid-users] unable to reach some site with squid 2.4.stable7...

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:21:55 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Hi Loong,

Here are some questions that might help:

1. Do you set proxy in the browser or are you running transparent proxy?
2. Does your browser and proxy both using the same dns server?
3. What do you see in the access log when you cant access a site?
4. Can you access the site using IP address, instead of domain?

Rgds,
Wei Keong