RE: [squid-users] ACL problem

From: Balzi Andrea <andrea.balzi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:21:41 +0200

At 18.54 12/05/2003, Adam wrote:
>When you say it doesn't work, I assume you mean that users are in fact
>able
>to connect to ???.google.it? I tried it on my development server and it
>also worked for me!

In to my squid-test server don't work.
(It's the same machine where I've compiled squid with NCSA authentication)
I have define 3 acl:

1 for authentication, 1 for stop a site and 1 for limitation of the ip for
a user.

The acl for ip limit and authentication works.
When I try to connect to www.google.it the acl block don't work.

>However if I changed it to the full domain, like this, it worked:
>[...]
>acl block dstdom_regex -i google.it

I've try it but don't work. :-(

>It worked for me, though why you'd want to block something as useful as
>google non capisco :)

I've try to stop google.it only for a test.

Tomorrow I try to compile again my squid.

Thanks!

Andrea Balzi