Re: [squid-users] trouble w/ delay_pools info in cachemgr

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:28:24 +0200

On Friday 16 May 2003 04.01, Adam wrote:

> Thanks as always for helping me out Henrik. Listing every user
> since startup in the delay_pool's menu makes it seem not very
> useful.

Just ignore the entries which are full and you get a more meaningful
data for your purposes.

> Regardless I what I think or interpret, what is the real
> usefulness/intended purpose of this menu to others?

The purpose is to show Squid's current settings for the delay pools,
including aggregate and individual pool levels.

From this information many things can be derived, but not everything.

Currently active clients are best identified via the filedescriptor
page. Then one you have identified the IP address you may be
interested in the delay pools are suitable to see if he is delayed or
not.