Re: [squid-users] Squid slows down

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 19 May 2003 11:22:03 +0200

mån 2003-05-19 klockan 10.19 skrev Bartek:

> I have 2 delay pools configured to slow down large downloads but if even is
> a lot of bandwidth available in second pool the performance is poor.

The symptoms you describe is quite consistent with bandwidth exhaustion.

What is your delay pool configuration?

Maybe the splitted requests is not placed into the delay pools they are
supposed to go into, or the pool settings is not exacly what is
intended...

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before