[squid-users] downloading+squid+wccp!!

From: Sukhjit Singh <sukhjits@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:09:39 +0530

Dear all,

kindly help me all the squid gurus.
Am facing a great problem regarding the squid+wccp.
Am using squid+wccp in my network, i have to downlinks(downlink 1 and
downlink 2) (reveive only links) and one (uplink/downlink).
i have pool of ip broadcasted from these links.
My cache engine is using the ip from downlink 2 and caching the users on
downlink 1.

There is a drastic decrease in the utiliztion of the downlink 1 where as the
downlink 2 is being chocked.

Can this be possible that the cache is using the bandwidth of my downlink 1
to cache.

kindly tell me what can be wronge with this.

kindly help me out and give me your expert comments., i would be really
greatfull if you all can give me your expert comments.

Regards
Sukhjit