[squid-users] understanding cache reports

From: George Dominguez <GDominguez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:53:05 +1000

Hello All,

My two Linux/Squid servers are working very nicely! Now it's time for fine
tuning. We run reports (lire) from http://www.logreport.org/ (I recommend
this report if you want to keep your boss happy, give it to him/her in
excel format) :-)

From the report I see terms such us: TCP_IMS_HIT, TCP_MEM_HIT, etc. Some of
this terms for cache management I found terminology in squid's
documentation ( I have read it all), but for most I don't know what these
terms mean.

Is there a website someone can point me to, or a book I could buy.

Regards
George

you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my employer shall be