Re: AW: [squid-users] Squid 2.5Stable2 with LDAP and Active Directory

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 May 2003 11:35:59 +0200

tis 2003-05-20 klockan 10.33 skrev Arne Tiedemann:
> Hello All,
>
> if I enter this command in the request for input, I get the following
> error message!
>
> ../libexec/squid_ldap_auth -u cn -b CN=Users,DC=at,DC=local -D
> CN=LDAP-Search,CN=Users,DC=at,DC=local -wherbst99 -f uid=%s -h
> dc1.at.local
>
> benutzer <space> password
> ERR
>
> What can I do?

Your arguments seems somewhat conflicting.. you are using both -u and
-f, and in -u you specify that the users are to be identified by their
CN, but in -f you specify that the users are to be specified by their
UID.

What LDAP attribute do you actually want to use for the login name?

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before