Re: [squid-users] Squid Radius

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:57:48 +0200

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 10.00, mail@hanspans.dyndns.org wrote:

> I have compiled the pam_auth module and changed in /etc/pam.d/squid
> the module to pam_radius_auth.so.

Using PAM usually requires NSS to be set up allowing your UNIX system
to know about the users in radius... but you might have some success
telling the PAM helper to not check the account status..

You should probably be using the native radius helper for Squid, not
via PAM. See Related Software on the Suqid home page.