RE: [squid-users] How to configure squid for denying users tododownload process for specified time range?

From: Winanjaya <winanjaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:53:35 +0700

Hello Henrik,
I have followed the codes you suggested ..but the same problem still occurs
(I mean .. nodownload still can do download process, what I need is
nodownload is contained the IP addresses who can browse to the internet but
they are not allowed to download files from the internet) ..

 acl download urlpath_regex -i \.zip$
 acl office_hours time 09:00-17:00
 acl GET method GET

 acl itperson src 192.168.1.88 192.168.1.89
 acl nodownload src 192.168.1.10 192.168.1.11

 http_access deny nodownload GET office_hour
 http_access allow nodownload
 http_access allow itperson
 http_access deny all.

many thanks in advance