Re: [squid-users] oid+disk usage

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:46:25 +0200

On Friday 23 May 2003 03.53, Sukhjit Singh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> can any one tell me what is the OID for the diskusage of squid.so
> that i can graph the diskusage of squid.
> or can anyone tell me how to do this with mrtg.

There is no OID which has the full disk usage by Squid. There only is
a OID which tells how much disk cache Squid is using, not including
log files. (cacheSysStorage)

If you want the total disk usage then it is better to ask the system
SNMP daemon how much used/free space there is on your partitions or
use a shell data source calling df..